Monday, February 11, 2013

What Is Normal???

It seems like we haven't had a normal week since before Winter Break.  Then I ask myself if any day in an elementary school can be "normal"?  I was planning on having a normal week, or at least start to the week but the late start threw that off.  The kids did handle it really well, as they always do.

Tomorrow in Math we will be taking our Trimester 2 Math Test.  This test is what provides me with the data to give each student their Math score on the report card.  It is important they they perform well.  We spent last Friday and today reviewing so I expect to see some great scores.

We will be celebrating Valentines Day on Friday afternoon.  Your student may bring a Valentine for each person in the class.  I do ask that if they bring 1 that they bring enough for everyone.  We will be decorating some bags here at school so they don't need to worry about a bag or box or anything to collect them in.  I have updated the class list that is under the Mr. Brim's Class 2012-2013 tab at the top.  Tuesday your student will bring home a paper copy also.

I look forward to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment