Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Factors

Today in math we introduced factors.  Listing factors can be a simple way to practice multiplication facts.  The homework tonight is about factors. 

Most of the students finished their Unit 4 Benchmark test in reading today.  Most did very well.  The first part of the test comprehension of two short stories.  I think the reading they have been doing at home has really helped their comprehension skills.  Keep up the good work at home!!

We have also been working on writing persuasive letters.  I asked each kid to write me a letter trying to persuade me to let them do something here at school.  I am going to ask them to type their letters on the KidBlog and then I will reply through the comments section.  It should be interesting to see what they write about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment