Thursday, August 22, 2013

Time for Full Days

I already missed a day of blogging on the second day.  It is a main goal of mine to write on it each day and I promise to try and do that.

I think we have covered most of the expectations for the classroom and school.  Most of these expectations were review for students as they have already gone to school here for a couple years.

Today we will be starting some reading and math activities.  Look for the Unit 1 Family Letter for Math tonight in your child's take home folder.

Your child should be bringing home a planner each night along with their take-home folder.  I do ask that each student gets their planner signed or initialed by someone at home each night.  This could be a parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, etc.  My hope is that you will take a minute each night to talk to your child about what they did that day and if there is anything they need to do as homework to be returned to school.  I really appreciate your cooperation and participation with this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment